000000 292519 52340E 736D4B AF8965 B17D43 D4BEA7 D9AA62

Share this photo on Twitter Share this photo on Facebook

Color Bands

Posted by
Jason Kravitz (Brussels, Belgium) on 28 January 2008 in Plant & Nature.

what is this stuff called? I was thinking lichen or mold or fungus but there is probably a proper name I'm missing...

Canon EOS 40D 1/400 second F/4.0 ISO 400 105 mm

All images copyright Jason Kravitz 2004-2020 - All Rights Reserved

Thank you to those who take the time to share your thoughts and comments.
Please do not use any words or photos on this site without explicit permission.

"Be infinitely flexible and constantly amazed"